First Ever Post!

Hello!

My name is Alaina, and I am starting a new chapter in my life... the whole 'adult' thing. I am living on my own this year while attending university. My kitchen is about three feet long, bursting with supplies, gadgets and appliances. I am easily two heads taller than my refrigerator, and only two burners on my stove work (if I'm lucky). I think it's due time to learn how to chop an onion, cook chicken, and maybe even use my waffle iron.

I invite you to join to me in my attempts to cook, grow up, and learn. Any and all advice is welcomed, and encouraged!

alaina

Ana  – (October 3, 2011 at 3:22 PM)  

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am looking forward to learning more recipes from you!
I've been there... with this "married" life thing, I had to learn how to cook proper meals. You know... something else than spaghetti. haha

Good luck :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP